Saturday, September 22, 2012

outfit of the day | fall

Hey guys! Sorry it was a late upload. I know I promised yesterday that I'm gonna put the details of my OOTD (Outfit of the Day) yesterday. Mostly, I got everything from thrift store. Some of them from a friend who loves vintage items but I assure you I got it on a good deal. So here it is....

Fall OOTD
White knitted 3/4 sleeves
What I like about this is this gold button on the sleeves 
DIY Vintage Levi's High Waisted Shorts Bleached in Ombre 
cuff bracelet and sunnies
Studded ankle boots
Quilted Bowling Bag
Top: White Knitted 3/4 Sleeves by Givors (Hong Kong)
Denim ShortsLevi's Vintage High Waisted Shorts
Studded Ankle Boots: Skechers 
Sunnies: Ray Ban 
Cuff Bracelet: Gift from a friend
Bag: Mango


toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:


Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

No comments:

Post a Comment