Wednesday, August 14, 2013

hippie look + skater scallop skirt

Hey loves!

It's been raining a lot here lately and you can still see the puddle. Since Mr. Sun is finally out, so I took the privilege to enjoy a little bit ray of sunshine.  *wink!  Got camera and an outfit on my mind, why not do a quick look and blog it. I just simply paired my backwards celine paris crop shirt with this super cute and comfy skater skirt. What I love most about this skirt are the details on the texture and the perfect scallops on the bottom. I accessorized my hair with this polka dots bandana slash turban that I bought from the thrift store and pulled out my BCBG black shoes in my shoe closet. So I've come up with this look. I hope you like it!









What do you guys think? Let me know in the comment section below.

toodles ♥

Crop Top: Celine Paris
Skater Skirt : Jenivib Couture
Bandana/Turban: Thrifted
Watch: Emporio Armani
Black Shoes: BCBG Maxazria
Spike Bracelets: Forever21

Where else can you find me:

Instagram: bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista

No comments:

Post a Comment