Friday, August 2, 2013

skater dress + denim jacket + dunk high

Hey loves!

Here's my sporty look of skater dress paired with my nike women's dunk high. I put on denim jacket since were going to church and a bit gloomy outside (thought it's gonna rain). But since Mr. Sun came out, I took the pleasure of having a quick photo shoot with my daughter  (she's only five) being the photographer (mommy needs to blog :P ) P.S. using just my iPhone 4s and these were taken one Sunday morning on Mother's Day. Notice my hurrr is still long.










toodles ♥

Skater Dress: Heritage 1981 by Forever21
Denim Crop Jacket: TopShop
Bag: Mango
Watch: MichaelKors
Dunk High Shoes: Nike
Sunnies: Ralph Lauren
Straw Fedora Hat: shop basics  shop bop


Where else can you find me:

Instagram: bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista

No comments:

Post a Comment