Sunday, June 10, 2012

get the look | suri cruise

Hey everyone! So, here it is again  my GTL Series a.k.a. Get the Look and it's my daughter on the blog today. Yey! Actually, this was her OOTD (Outfit of the Day) at school yesterday. I knoe it's Saturday but they do have make up class. Anyways, I like to dress her whenever we go out to the mall or go to church. And since it's the first week of class, they're allowed not to wear their uniforms, so I grabbed the opportunity to dress her the way I wanted. Hahaha! You knoe moms sometimes. :) But she always liked it. She said it's nice. Sweet kid. hehehe!!!

So, yeah, here's  her GTL | Suri Cruise


I got the shoes/sandals with low heels and the simple blouse with skirt that is just below her knees. Then I added her pink Dora bag to complete the look.





And here are some silly faces she always do whenever I take a picture of her. :)




Pink Tee: Baby Gap
Denim Floral Skirt with Tool: Faded Glory
Gold Strap Sandals: GIBI kids
Pink Ballet Dora Bag

toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:


Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

No comments:

Post a Comment