Wednesday, June 13, 2012

diy | loving what you're doing

Hi!
I've been recently hooked about diy-ing. If you followed me on Instagram (@bloggista) you'll know what I'm talkin' about. Here are some of the things that I DIY(ed). With the right tools and the right crafts, you'll never go wrong in DYI-ing. Enjoy!

Vaness Hudgens' Headband on Coachella
I posted this on my GTL series (Get the look)



Put a bling bling on my Sony w110 digicam
I posted this on Instagram







Neon gold bangles and earings that I painted with nail polish.
I've got this technique from Chriselle Lim on youtube (subscribe her, she's amazing!)






So, yeah. That's pretty much it. See you for more DIY sttuff!

toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

No comments:

Post a Comment