Sunday, April 21, 2013

denim jacket + leopard

Hey everyone!

This was way too late post. It was taken last January at Baguio City Phillippines with my family where we stayed for four days. I believed this is the coldest place in my country especially during this month from December until February. This photos were taken thru my iPhone 4s only. Sorry for the lightnings and colors but I think somehow it gives justice to it. My outfit was basically compost of a printed dress with black lace on the bottom, then I paired it with leggings and put on my fave leopard sequinned flats. Since it's cold here, I decided to wear my denim jacket to give a little bit of accent. Hope you like it!







 from Instagram 

Of course I needed to take a picture with hubby <3 

toodles ♥

Denim Cropped Jacket: Topshop
Printed Dress: Old Navy
Black Leggings: Mango
Sequinned Leopard Flats: Forever21
Quiltted Sling Bag: Mango
Arm Candy: Maemovement, Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors


Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista

No comments:

Post a Comment