Sunday, April 14, 2013

sunday outfit | stars and dots

Hello lovelies!

Normally I would post of my Sunday outfit (in which it's my Sunday dress, too) This is the only day that I dressed up nicely. Basically, I wear my regular outfit on everyday basis going to work like shorts and tees or summer dress and put on a nice sandals. If I have spare time, you will find me playing with my daughter or having a quick photo shoot for my blog. Usually, I used my iPhone 4s just to quickly capture what I wear on that day. So, that would explain the colors and the lighting mostly on my photos. 








Can't decide which photos to post, so I thought why not post the two. :)



toodles ♥

Dress: Speechless (U.S.A.)
Ankle Strap Flats: CL by Laundry
Bag: M.A.C. Clutch by Rebecca Minkoff
Arm Candy: Maemovement
Watch: Michael Kors


Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista

No comments:

Post a Comment