Tuesday, December 6, 2011

random | how classic!

I know! These are All Star Converse Chuck Taylor High

"So little, so cute" Lines from her Ninay

We got this from her Uncle Roy's daughter Raya. In the Philippines, people give things to their family, friends, relatives old stuff (clothes, shoes, gadgets, etc.) they have to be used for instead of keeping it or putting away. They always have "pamana" or heir of their things which is good for us. :) Especially baby clothes and shoes. Babies grow fast so some of the things they have were almost brand new or never been used. Like these shoes, Raya only used it once, so it's like getting a brand new toots.

I don't mind if my friends or family give my little one used clothing or shoes, even toys. As long as they give it from the heart and my daughter is happy, why not? It's a way of saving money, too! That's one of my mommy secret AGAIN. hahahah!

So, that's pretty much it about the shoes.


I already post this in IG (instagram)

toodles 


Shoes: Converse All Star


Where else you can find me:


Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter mYestarfysh  
Facebook: Bloggista 

No comments:

Post a Comment