Tuesday, December 20, 2011

outfit of the day | [star] studded denim jacket

It was Monday, the 19th of December. I was about to go to a children's party (birthday party to be exact) with my 3-year old daughter and hubby. I checked my closet what to wear and this cropped denim grey jacket caught my attention. So I was thinking, why not pair it with a casual dress? I tried it on and voila! it came out nice. Then I remember  I have leopard (I really don't know what's it called) printed sequined mary jane shoes and luckily it has grey and black or black and grey print.

This is the look:




Inspired by #saboskirt @ Instagram
toodles 

Cropped Denim Jacket: Amisu

Black Summer Dress: Forever21
Bandeau: People are People
Sequined Flats: Forever21


Where else you can find me:



Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter mYestarfysh  
Facebook: Bloggista 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is the best outfit here in your blog! Just like a food, it is a perfect ingredients! I love the hair. Simple make-up. its a WOW! keep it up! I wish someday you'll be featured in Kapuso mo Jessica Soho.. Thanks..

    Onin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thank you for those sweet words. I hope so, too! :P ♥♥♥

      Delete