Monday, December 3, 2012

outfit of the day | not so lacey dress

Hello lovelies! It's been a while... I know it's been two months already (that fast??) And since I'm back from my deep sleep in blogging, I'll try to post every week with what I wear on Sundays or even on a regular day. I've been a horrible blogger, (I admit) for not posting on my blog regularly. But I'll make it up for you guys. So here's my Outfit of the Day last Sunday when I went to church. Hope you guys like it!

You can never go wrong on your classic oxford shoes match in your simple white dress, put a little bit of accessories like belt and a bib necklace and of course! my go to hair style... the bun!








White Lace Dress: Jenivib Couture (from Bangkok)

Bib Fashion Necklace: Jenivib Couture (from Bangkok)
Green belt: Maldita
Bracelet: H&M (HongKong)
Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Oxford Shoes: Primadonna


toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

2 comments: