Monday, December 10, 2012

sunday outfit | over sized knitted sweater

Hey guys! So for today's blog I am wearing an over sized knitted sweater and I paired it with my black skinny jeans and my black loafers with colorful rhinestones. This was actually my outfit in church. Since it's December now, the wind is a little bit chilly here and I can now wear my sweaters. This is the look. Hope you like it!








Over Sized Sweater: Thrifted
Black Jeans: Mango
Vintage Necklace: Powerplant Mall Bazaar
Pearl Bracelets: Gift from a friend
Bead Bracelet: Maemovement
Gold Watch: XOXO
Bag: Michael Kors
Loafers: Skechers


toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

4 comments:

  1. i love that you have put the neon underneath! very on trend! great photos! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweater!! great pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete