Wednesday, December 5, 2012

outfit of the day | peter pan collar + lace + bib necklace

Hi lovelies!

As you can see, I've been into lace lately. When I saw this black lace shorts in thrift store, it really made my heart leap! It's not the perfect one but it just fits perfectly right on my peter pan collared sheer blouse. I wear my bib necklace as an accessory. It brings a little contrast to the colors of the outfit. Then I paired it with my suede wedges. I was thinking of pairing it with my black wedge but I think you can never go wrong with this camel colored wedges. So, here's the look and hope you guys like it!









Peter Pan Sheer Blouse: Jenivib Couture (from Bangkok)
Bib Fashion Necklace: Jenivib Couture (from Bangkok)
Neon Bracelets: Jenivib Couture (from Bangkok)
Bead Bracelet: Maemovement
Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Black Lace Shorts: Thrifted
Wedges: SOHO Lab (U.S.A.)


toodles ♥

Where else can you find me:

Instagram: (IG) : bloggista 
Twitter: mYestarfys
Facebook: Bloggista 

No comments:

Post a Comment